Wednesday 24 October 2012

Newspaper Blackout Poetry

 

  The picture above is my project called Newspaper Blackout. There are three poems which are all about love. Basically, you take any newspaper article and pick out certain words to form a sentence which forms a poem. This form of poetry was created by Austin Kleon!

This is my first poem:

It is called Doubt and Uncertainty. The poem says: As each day passes, he questions leaving.
This is my second poem:

It is called Hopeful. It is kind of hard to read, so it says:
It was a long awaited four years, but despite that we will move forward.
This is my last poem (split into two to fit it in):
It is called Unbalanced because it talks about fighting and waiting in a relationship.
The poem says: He complained of the reliability of her. They argue for new communication but await the outcome of it.

Overall, this was a fun project to do, and I'd love to have the opportunity to do it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment