Monday 15 October 2012

Personal Addition #8

This is something I want to try! Everyone thinks of brownies as being super chocolatey and brown. I want to try these because my favorite chocolate is white so I want to throw a twist on the normal brownie.The recipe for the brownies in the picture is for Green Tea Cream Cheese Swirl White Chocolate Brownies. I like all of those flavors and it would be an interesting & unique mix!




Brownie base
8 Tbsp butter (1 stick), cut into 1-in pieces
5 oz. white chocolate, chopped
2 eggs
5 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 C flour

Cheesecake swirl
8 oz bar of cream cheese, room temp
1 egg
3 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp green tea/matcha powder
About 2 tsp of water, hot but not boiling

http://nookandpantry.blogspot.ca/2007/06/green-tea-cheesecake-white-chocolate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment