Wednesday 19 September 2012

Personal Addition #1

I chose this picture for a few reasons. One reason that I relate to this picture is because I have been at one job for over a year. It has been a great starter job, but I thought I would be gone by now. For the past few months I've been wanting to get out and find a new job so I think the quote, "What am I waiting for?!" suits me. Another reason I chose this is because school has started, work is continuing, and I am on a sports team. These things are taking up time for other activities and especially my time to see other people before we all go off to college/university. I need to wake up and do the things I want to before it's too late.
                                                                                       http://www.postsecret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment