Sunday 30 September 2012

Six Word Memoir


I wrote these six words for my memoir because my best friend recently moved with her family to carry on their business and have a new spectrum of life somewhere a bit smaller and less dense. I met my best friend about six or seven years ago playing soccer. She's the one person that pops into my head when you say friend or best friend or even growing up, so I thought it would make sense to write a memoir about her. I chose handwriting because it's elegant and neat. We didn't have a sloppy relationship for one moment. We were always honest and loyal and I think this writing portrays that. I put the writing on this picture because it shows the miles that are between us. There is so much space in this picture and the way it veers off into the distance really emphasizes how much space is actually between us, which is miles. I kept this picture bright and colorful to portray that our future is bright in my opinion. Even after she left, we kept talking, and even now we are still so close. I don't think this is the end of our relationship, and I believe even if two people don't see each other for a while you can still stay completely caught up with each others' lives through the technology of today. I hope that you now have an understanding of why I chose the things that I did for my six word memoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment